Hello our awesome EAT familia!
Check out Chef Leah’s latest cooking segment. No-bake recipe for clean eating, heart healthy+super fuel bombs… gluten-free, truffle bites (what ever your favorite name for these may be ?)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut oil
- ½ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- Monkfruit Maple Syrup to taste
- 10-15 whole walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- Melt the almond butter and coconut oil in a saucepan.
- Add in the cacao powder, coconut flour, and monk fruit sweetener- mix well. (we like Lakanto)
- Let the mixture cool (about 20 minutes)
- Form round truffle style balls
- Roll in chopped walnuts
- Roll in chopped dates
- Refrigerate to set and store in fridge until you’re ready to enjoy!
1/4 cup oat flour1 cup walnuts1/2 cup almond butter3 tablespoons water
Fold in: 1/2 cup crush freeze dried strawberries
2 1/2 cups of Oat Flour1 cup shelled pistachios1/4 cup cashew butter1/4 teaspoon matcha powder1 tablespoon water
Roll in: 1/2 cup crushed pistachios& 1/4 teaspoon matcha powder
View more awesome videos and recipes at YouCanChooseHealth.com
All recipes property of Cultivating Good Inc./Chef LDD