Its about time we see some of our regions local food Artisans represented on a major network like the Food Network! Andrea Maue, an amazing chef & artisan baker- showcased local ingredients foraged from the farmers market right here in Temecula on her audition tape, that landed both herself and sister in law, Corie on Cupcake Wars. Needless to say, the girls took home the top prize of first place… of course! Hot stuff Ladies!
The chicks will be working full time to get their doors open on Valentines Day 2012. What you have to look forward too- Savory and Sweet Morning treats from 8am to 2pm; Locally foraged & hand crafted-organic lunch from 11am-2pm.
EAT staff is currently taking orders for Valentine Day cupcake orders (MENU below), so don’t get left behind by ordering late, as a limited quantity is available during the Soft-Open of the Marketplace.
Artisan Catering & Organic Events- The girls will kick it up a notch with such clients and events under their belt as: Jack Black, Warren Beatty, Annette Bening, Richard Lewis, Cast of CSI & Star Gate, Lou Diamond Phillips, Demi Moore, Travis Pastrana, and recently, Chipotle’s Organic Garden Kick off party with Pro-Skater Bob Burnquist.
You would think the girls have huge ego’s from working with the creme de la creme… but most likely you’ll find the three Musketeers behind the counter helping clients, pulling baked goods from the oven, taking orders and bagging up goodies to go. Don’t mind the messy aprons and flour dusted noses, these ladies roll up their sleeves, and know how to get her’ done… which is why they work with the clients they do!
On Behalf of the entire staff at EAT, we look forward to meeting each of you.
VALENTINE CUPCAKE MENU
1 dozen minimum on pre-orders $34.50 per same variety dozen $36 per mixed dozen or $3 each (in store pricing)
- Double Chocolate- Glazed with chocolate ganache and topped off with milk chocolate butter cream…. Heaven, to say the least.
- Vanilla Bean Baby- with vanilla bean butter cream… super yummy, light and really, just perfect!
- Salted Caramel- Vanilla bean cake with whipped mascarpone frosting, salted caramel drizzle & sea salt sprinkle… It only takes one bite, to find perfection!
- Lemon meringue- Lemon cake, Meyer lemon curd & toasted meringue… Pucker Up!
- Chocolate Cupcake Perfection- Topped with coffee infused butter cream… Coffee beans foraged from Roast House Micro Roasters! Organic & Shade Grown
- To order- or inquire about catering services… please email: info@EATmarketplace.com or call us at 951.694.3662