EAT Marketplace & Harvest 2U presents a
Brew Methods Class with Roast House a farm to cup coffee company.
Date: March 31st, 10am
Location: EAT Marketplace
27535 Jefferson Ave Temecula, Ca 92590
Workshop will include a lively lecture from Coffee Expert, Deborah Di Bernardo. Proper grinding methods, water temperatures and brewing times will all be demonstrated and discussed in detail.
Points of interest:
what is in your cup? learn about different farming and cultivation methods- including the difference between organic coffee versus commodity coffee, and the effects it can have on your health.
- Learn all about coffee and the families who farm beans around the world
- Health issues surrounding commodity beans
- The potential extinction of small heritage family growers
- Class will include a coffee cupping- tasting several varietals, understanding the different nuance of coffee
- Brew Methods Class is being offered at no cost.
- Farm To Plate Breakfast with ‘one pot brew’ bag of coffee is being offered at $18 per person. Breakfast will be served family style, and you will be able to help yourself from 9 to 10AM (before the class begins).
- Class Size Is VERY limited, please RSVP early to Info@eatmarketplace.com
- If purchasing breakfast- please stop by EAT marketplace and pre-pay for breakfast. THANK YOU!
- Farm To Plate Breakfast Menu:
Baked Organic Blueberry French Toast
Ham & Gruyere Egg Strata
Organic produce from harvest 2U, feta & herb Fritatta
Organic Fruits from the Farmers Market
Baked Breakfast Goods
Roast House Coffee